- Main frame: High-modulus carbon fiber, Joe Breeze D'Fusion tube shaping, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered headtube, BB92 Press-Fit bottom bracket
- Rear triangle: Carbon Breeze-In dropouts, Breezer D'Fusion Asymmetrical chainstays, Apex disc mount
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon Gold TK 29, Tapered Steerer, 100mm Travel, PopLoc Remote
- Crankset: SRAM S1400 10-Speed, OCT Hollow Forged, 26-39T
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ PressFit GXP
- Front derailleur: SRAM X7 10-Speed, High Direct Mount
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X9 10-Speed, 99mm Cage
- Shifters: SRAM X7 20-Speed Trigger
- Cassette: Shimano HG-62 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano HG-54 10-Speed
- Wheelset: WTB Speed TCS All Mountain 29 (Tubeless Ready)
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2" TCS (Tubeless Ready)
- Brake set: SRAM Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: SRAM Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset: Oval 1 1/8"-1 1/2", Fully Integrated, Full-Cartridge Angular Contact Bearings
- Handlebar: Oval M650, 7050 Aluminum, 31.8 - Flat Bar, 710mm wide, 9° sweep
- Stem: Oval M600 RBT, 7050 Aluminum, 31.8, 6°/84°
- Tape/grip: Breezer MTB Locking Grips
- Saddle: Oval R700, CrN/Ti rails, Light PU foam
- Seat post: Oval M600 TBT, 2014 Aluminum, 31.6x400mm
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- Holiday Returns: Orders placed by December 24, 2013 are eligible for return until February 1, 2014. Returns will be accepted for store credit.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.