Bont Sizing Information
The Bont a-three brings new meaning to the term 'value for money' for a cycling shoe. This is a fully heat moldable, hand made, light weight fiberglass racing shoe that is loaded with features. This shoe is made by hand using Bont's monocoque manufacturing technique. Each layer of fiberglass is hand laid in different directions before being painted with resin and then bandaged extremely tight to remove any excess resin. The shoe is then baked in the oven for 45 minutes for curing. The light weight outer skin is then stitched and glued to the base. The result is a shoe that is one of the stiffest on the market and all for a very affordable price.
- Model: a-three road
- Chassis material: Monocoque fiberglass base
- Resin: Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Upper Material: Matt Microfiber
- Liner Material: Non-Porous Microfiber
- Stack Height: 4.8 mm
- Air Vents: 40 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area
- Innersole: EVA thermo moldable Innersole
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory Foam
- Heat Moldable: Fully Heat Moldable
- Monocoque Chassis
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip, 3-Hole Look Configuration
- Closing Options: 3 Velcro Straps
- Weight: 295grams - 3 Velcro Straps
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- Holiday Returns: Orders placed by December 24, 2013 are eligible for return until February 1, 2014. Returns will be accepted for store credit.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.