The Adam runs true to size when worn with one of the included footbeds. Please order a 1/2 size smaller if you plan to wear without a footbed.
Introducing the most versatile minimalist shoe ever created. Razor-siped soles grip onto nearly any surface from slick rock to a dusty trail. Included insoles, a breathable stretch fabric upper and secure-cinch strapping combine for incredible performance. And, with a foot-shaped design and the 3.4 mm BareSole™, The Adam™ is the closest anyone will ever be to barefoot while still wearing a shoe.
- Weight: 4.7 Ounces
- Foot Shaped Design: Male SD-1 Last
- 3.4mm Siped Performance Rubber BareSole Outsole
- NRS: Natural Ride System
- Breathable Stretch Upper with SecureCinch Strapping
- SeeNoSeam Stitch Free Footbed
- HeelClaw and A Wrap for Superior Fit
- A-bound Strengthen and Molded Support Insole
- Stack height = The total thickness of the shoe/the distance between the foot and the ground.
Without footbed: 4.4mm(Heel)/4.4mm (Forefoot)
With Support Footbed: 9.4mm(Heel)/9.4mm (Forefoot)
With Strengthen Footbed: 7.4mm(Heel)/7.4mm (Forefoot)
|Men's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned within 30 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.