For fitting instructions please watch video and/or click on the link below.
Vibram Size Chart
Unlike any other running shoe on the market. A breakthrough in running shoe design,Bikila® is Vibram FiveFinger's first model designed specifically to promote a more natural, healthier and more efficient forefoot strike. While many folks have been running in their Vibram FiveFingers® for years, the Bikila® is the first model created exclusively for a more natural running experience.
Built on an entirely new platform, the Bikila® features a Dri-Lex® covered 3mm polyurethane insole (thickest under the ball of the foot) and a 4mm anatomical pod outsole design that offers more plating for underfoot protection. It also distributes forefoot impact without compromising important ground feedback essential to a proper forefoot-strike running form. To finish off this breakthrough design, the upper has a more athletic padded collar and topline, a single hook-and-loop closure, 3M™ reflective surfaces and tear-resistant TPU toe protection.
- UPPER - Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- SOLE - Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- FOOTBED - 3mm Polyurethane with
- Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- Weight: Men's size 42 - 6.0oz. each, 12.0oz./pair
|Men's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- Holiday Returns: Orders placed by December 24, 2013 are eligible for return until February 1, 2014. Returns will be accepted for store credit.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.