Providing all-day comfort and excellent traction, the Go Lite Trail Lite Hiking Shoe for Women is a rugged lace-up shoe delivering the function you are looking for in a lightweight hiking Shoe. Built with GoLite technology, softness exists along the outsole of shoes, instead of in the midsole of the Trail Lite. The suspension allows your feet to make better contact with uneven terrain, while reducing movement and impact. It's called Whole Body Stability™. Molded NeoForm™ nubuck leather upper and Gripstick rubber outsole.
- Precise fit (polyurethane) insole is removable and adjustable for narrow-to-medium to a wide- width for a custom fit
- Soft polyurethane midsole redistributes pressure evenly, absorbs shock, reduces fatigue and offers excellent cushioning
- Gripstick rubber outsole provides extreme durability, cushioning and secure traction on multiple surfaces
- Interlock lacing system wraps the midfoot for a great, locked-in fit
- Molded nubuck leather upper construction hugs the upper of the foot providing extra support
- Soft, breathable polyester upper and antimicrobial sockliner fights odor and bacteria
|Women's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit or refund within 90 days of order delivery date.
- Get FREE return shipping when you select a return for store credit (48 contiguous U.S. states only)
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.