The Inov-8 Men's Road-X 255 Running Shoes are the first shoe made by Inov-8 for road running. Weighing in at 255 grams (9 ounces), the X-255 is light enough for racing with just enough underfoot protection for everyday training as well. Perfect for runners looking for a lightweight racer/trainer, with a low heel to drop (9 mm).
- Material: Quick drying, highly breathable mesh upper for a supremely comfortable environment
- Met-Cradle™ webbing ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports, promoting a better, more even fit
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance
- Contoured foam insole supplies lightweight cushioning
Meta-Flex™ allows the forefoot to move fluidly through each stride
- Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "windlass" effect, transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride
- Terradapter™ heel shifts and splays outward to absorb maximum impact, regardless of how you land, allowing it to accommodate different running gait heel strikes
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides good underfoot protection through the midfoot and heel strike. It's great for training runs and versatile on a variety of terrains
- Road-X outsole offers lightweight cushioning on hard-packed surfaces
- Endurance rubber outsole is stickier than most rubbers and delivers exceptionally long-lasting wear, averaging a lifespan of 1,000 miles
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit
- Weight : 8 oz
Only available to ship within the USA
|Men's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit or refund within 90 days of order delivery date.
- Get FREE return shipping when you select a return for store credit (48 contiguous U.S. states only)
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.