The conscientious Bly Hemp stands up to rugged terrain while treading lightly on the planet. The performance shoe's upper is made from a combination of durable, natural hemp and nubuck for lightweight breathability. Polyester mesh lining increases airflow and works with a 70% recycled foam footbed to manage moisture. The triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled) provides cushioning and support designed specifically for women. Multi-tread Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction under varied conditions.
- Natural Hemp and nubuck upper provides breathability and durability
- 100% recycled polyester laces
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Strobel construction
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 10oz
|Women's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit or refund within 90 days of order delivery date.
- Get FREE return shipping when you select a return for store credit (48 contiguous U.S. states only)
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.