The conscientious Bly Hemp stands up to rugged terrain while treading lightly on the planet. The performance shoe's upper is made from a combination of durable, natural hemp and nubuck for lightweight breathability. Polyester mesh lining increases airflow and works with a 70% recycled foam footbed to manage moisture. The triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled) provides cushioning and support designed specifically for women. Multi-tread Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction under varied conditions.
- Natural Hemp and nubuck upper provides breathability and durability
- 100% recycled polyester laces
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Strobel construction
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 10oz
|Women's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
LeftLane Sports wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- Holiday Returns: Orders placed by December 24, 2013 are eligible for return until February 1, 2014. Returns will be accepted for store credit.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.