At LeftLane Sports, we’re on the cutting edge of e-commerce, and we're looking for the next generation of top-notch talent to join our team!
What We Do
LeftLane Sports operates the largest and fastest growing network of members-only retail websites in the Endurance, Outdoor, and Action Sports industries. We are at the forefront of e-commerce technology and innovation, and we are passionate about serving our members. Our goal from Day 1 has been to be the BEST in everything that we do. That means offering only the best brands and products, delivering prices that can't be beat, and ensuring the highest standards of service for our members. What we do is not easy. It requires passionate, productive, smart, and efficient team players that are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. As such, we look for only the best of the best to be on our team.
LeftLane Sports is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, CA. Ranked as the Happiest City in the United States by USA Today and Oprah, San Luis Obispo is located on California's Central Coast halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. We enjoy incredible weather, with an average of 73 degrees year-round, and we're surrounded by ocean, mountains, and grasslands. LeftLane Sports offices' and distribution center are located on a 17 acre campus featuring open recreational space that includes picnic areas, volleyball and basketball courts, an Ultimate Frisbee / Soccer field, a professional climbing gym, and access to bike trails.
The LeftLane Sports team is made up of triathletes, runners, cyclists, climbers, hikers, skiers, boarders, surfers, skaters, and adventure junkies. We might not all play the same sports, but we all work as a team. You don't have to be an Outdoors person to join us, you just have to enjoy life. We expect you to work hard, but we make sure you still have the time to play hard too!
So You Wanna Work Here?
If you know you have what it takes, and you're ready for an exciting and challenging career at LeftLane Sports, check out our available positions and follow the resume submit instructions.
Front-end Web Developer
Are you ready for an exciting and challenging position with a leading e-commerce company? As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States, LeftLane Sports is expanding our team at our San Luis Obispo headquarters.
LeftLane Sports is hiring a Front End Web Developer that will be responsible for designing and developing member-facing products, as well as general day-to-day support functions for the Production and Design team. The position reports directly to the Director of Production and Design.
- Develop new member-facing technologies and products
- Enhance UI across the LeftLane Sports family of brands
- Assist in the development of new mobile shopping capabilities
Qualifications of Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of the latest Web technologies, cross-browser, mobile and platform issues
- Knowledge in Web standards and CSS-driven layouts
- Experience in web design, multimedia production, and photography a plus
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and an eye towards quality and consistency
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work closely with creative director, art director, technology director, and other team members to achieve objectives
- 2+ years professional experience in web design and multimedia production
- Outdoor, Running, Cycling, Fitness or Action Sports oriented a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Health care benefits
- 401K and profit sharing
- Stock Options
- Vacation and Personal Days
Please Email Resume, Cover Letter, and a brief portfolio to email@example.com